Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Pumpkin

Happy Halloween to everyone! Can't beleive it's already that time of year...holiday season! It came quick but I'm glad it's here. That means family, friends and time off! The older we get the faster it comes and goes. But here's some photos to get you in the spirit! Enjoy...



Sadie helping scoop out the seeds.


Neil is hilarious! If this were me doing the pumpkin, there'd be no preparation whatsoever...just a bunch of mess and finally a free handed jack-o-latern face. He's so detail-oriented he traces a face, lays out a paper spread, gets his carving tools, and puts a bag in a bucket to collect the insides! Oh well, that's why I married him. I continue to be impressed.



Sadie showing me a pumpkin seed.


And the final product...our family of pumpkins with one big jack-o-latern at the front door.

Boo!

1 comment:

Earl and Gail said...

cute! i love family traditions. so much fun. best part of the holidays!