Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas

Sadie and Lacie at grandma's house Christmas eve! Then of course the family shot...


She wouldn't be still long enough but I did get her to finally sleep and take a few good ones. Here is baby girl as our "holiday package" wrapped in a bow! She didn't like the photo shoot very much.


Below is our tree that we put up the earliest ever on November 30. Usually we wait longer because we do a real one. This is 9 ft. and it smells great! I hope it survives until Dec 25, it's lost a bunch of needles already.



I had hung up the stockings and Neil realized...opps! Missing one for Lacie. This is her temporary "my first christmas" one that plays music. We have some with their names embroidered in NC mom bought for us, she's going to give me those this year!

No comments: